vineri, 18 martie 2016

Software for real estate virtual tours

There has been a while for me outside of the usual real estate industry (where I have worked for the most part of my life) and it seems that in the last 5 years the things evolved more than in the last 25, which is really something like a revolution.

In fact... we already felt like in a small revolution in the beginning of the 2000s, but with the collapse of the dot net bubble, the future did not seamed to be very bright for the ones that believed in the online industry and technology.

Funny thing... we are now about 15 years later, and everything is changed from a marketers point of view, as everything is online - the old paper catalogs are gone - and the most things are digitalised. I am talking with my prospects on zopim chat, I am writing mails on my smartphone, I am sending google maps links to my clients and also GEO coordinates, and also, I am building myself virtual tours for real estate - and I have to say that I am not a technical person and I don't even like computers and other new mnedia devices (as smartphones and tablets).

But what I have to say (and I need first of all to be honest with myself) is that this technology and the evolution f the internet made a lot f things possible - like for instance to basically make a tour of a house without actually needing to go over there.

I am sure that in a couple of years we will also see real "online stores" where you would be able to purchase a property with your credit card.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu